We all like to eat for free. So here is one great method – well – not really a method but more of an exploit if you will. This is the guide on how you can get yourself a FREE Subway 6 Inch. No Social Engineering involved since it’s more of an exploit as mentioned earlier. Though it is recommended that you don’t abuse this too much on the same store.
Method to get FREE 6 INCH Subway:Subway is giving out free 6 inch subs for new customers who sign up for mobile alerts and also weekly deals. The following method takes advantage of that to get you a free 6 inch or foot long subs with the purchase of a 30 Oz drink. But instead of being only able to use this once, you can use it REPEATEDLY with our SCRIPT.
What you need:
Smartphone with internet connectivity
- Copy the script below and save it to your bookmarks if you’re on Chrome and Sync it over to your phone. Otherwise, you’ll have to manually copy the text we provide below paste it on a text file on your phone. (If you use the sync method, simply skip to Step 4, and click on the Bookmark you saved)
- The code in the file should be accessible from the phone. Put it in a place that is accessible to the
phone. (I usually put it in my email drafts and access it from my phone using the email app)
- From the phone, copy the code into the clipboard. (select all the code and copy)
- Open a browser and paste the code into the address bar and hit the go/ enter button. (Tested in
Chrome, Firefox and Safari in iOS and Android)
- When you navigate to the page, the page will give you two options. One for a 6 inch and one for a
foot long sub.
- Make your selection and you will see a mobile coupon for your selection with instructions on how to
- Adjust the size of the content as necessary by zooming in.
- You basically have to show that coupon to the cashier who would then click on the redeem button.
- The coupon behaves exactly the same as the original subway coupon behaves, except the script makes
the coupon redeemable multiple times.
- To redeem the same coupon again, just reload the page. There is no limit to the times you can do this.
Things to keep in Mind:
- The original coupon that subway sends out is valid only for a 6 inch sub. So the foot long sub is not
really a valid coupon, but usually, the cashiers override the price for a sub and give you a foot long for
- Do not repeat this at a same subway location for too many times (At least don’t repeat too many times
with a foot long option). The 6 inch offer is a legit coupon, so there is no problem repeating that one.
- You need to pay for the 30Oz drink, which is usually less than $2
That’s all for our guide on how you can get yourself a FREE 6 Inch Subway! Unfortunately this method so far only works on the US. So too bad for all those who live outside of US.