What is the Raikov Effect?
The Raikov Effect is a detailed course that shows you exactly how you can mimic and take on the mindset of another person. In other words, by moving your own way of thinking into parallel with the man or woman you want to emulate, then you can access their mindset and get a whole lot of additional ‘input’ than from your own mindset alone.
Once you become proficient, The Raikov Effect allows you to literally ‘steal’ the way of thinking and possibility of achievements of the other person.
How does the Raikov Effect work?
- The Raikov Effect means you take on all the attributes of the person you want to be: By pretending to be someone else, we can use the unconscious mind to see things from their point of view, think in the way that they do, and even take on their mannerisms and type of movement.
- The Raikov Effect means we can take on the mindset as though we’ve already achieved the goal we’re working towards: This means that your mind changes, putting you in mental alignment with the very goal itself. By doing this we allow ourselves to move quickly and smoothly towards exactly that goal.
- The Raikov Effect allows you to gain insight into problems and quickly work out how to solve them: The brain, and your mindset in particular, is not fixed in one particular place. By knowing exactly how, we can change the ‘filters’ that we commonly use to work things out. And if we change them to those of a person who’s success we want to copy, then we too can think and act in exactly the same way they would.
What does the Raikov Effect include?
- A 100+ page book that contains the whole Raikov Effect course
- A 10 minute listen along Raikov Effect MP3
- 5 x listen along audios that cover confidence, brain power, wealth and abundance, weight loss, and The Law of Attraction
- A 20 minute quick start audio guide
- The 15 page Raikov quick start guide
- A ‘take anywhere’ Raikov cheat sheet
Who is the Raikov Effect meant for?
The Raikov Effect is a course for anyone who wants to achieve their goals in life. And it doesn’t discriminate against anyone – it works no matter what your age, your race, your past success (or failures), whether you’re male or female… It’s all about changing your mindset to one that works in harmony with yours. In other words, it doesn’t take over from who you truly are; instead it provides you with the additional input from those who’ve already succeeded in ways that you’d also like to.