What is this course about?
Complete guide to growing an online business with YouTube. YouTube has more than 2 billion active users. Let that sink in. Many marketers seem to forget that one of the platforms where you can find customers is YouTube. Why?
Because YouTube is accessible, and video is the new king of content. But if you do not know how to make videos, how will you take advantage of this situation? This is what many of my friends asked me. And this also why I created my YouTube Masterclass. I want to help people make money on the YouTube platform, even if they do not have any background in marketing, video editing, or ad creation.
- But why should you choose YouTube?
- Why not blogging or other platforms?
- Why should you make money on YouTube?
First off, let us look at some hardcore statistics.
- 81% of people between 15 and 25 in the United States use YouTube
- 15% of the traffic on YouTube come from the US
- Each YouTube visitor spends about 11 minutes on the site per day
- Every visit on YouTube, on average, results to 6.5 pageviews
- 70% of YouTube usage is done on mobile
- The revenue of YouTube in the US is about 5.5 billion dollars
Can you see now why YouTube is the best platform to make money?
YouTube is very much alive, and other social media channels pale in comparison to it.
And the best part? YouTube is a platform that is hard to penetrate.
What does this mean?
It means that people cannot easily build a YouTube channel.
And why is this important?
The lesser competition, the better for you. If you put all these facts together, YouTube is a more promising platform in making money than anything else. The solution to your financial problem If you have been struggling financially, YouTube is the solution.
Now, I am not saying that making money on YouTube is easy. It requires hard work. But if you do it right, and if you are patient, you have the potential to earn as much money as the top YouTubers that I showed you earlier.
Here are the benefits of having a channel:
- Massive Amount of Traffic – I mentioned earlier that YouTube is home to 2 billion active users per month. It is the second-largest search engine in the world and the third most visited website below Google and Facebook.
- If you can tap into this traffic, your business is all set. But this is not going to easy—you need to learn the techniques that I use to succeed in this area.
- You have an asset – on YouTube, the videos you post will be there forever, and why is this good? This is good because you only upload that video once, and you can expect tens of thousands of views.