What is this course about?
- You hit “send” on an email to your list.
- Your subscriber sees it hit their inbox. They open it right away, knowing there’ll be a great story inside. You’re their fave.
- They’re in the middle of a group Zoom meeting. They *should* save your email for later, but it’s too good. They read it furtively while glancing occasionally at the laptop cam and nodding to look engaged. They accidentally snort-laugh at a funny you made, and pretend to the meeting that their cat just did something hilarious.
- There’s an offer at the end of the email.
- The story was so good, they can’t help clicking that link. They’re with you. They’re feeling you. They want your thing.
- They hit “buy” and check out—while giving a well-faked thumbs-up to someone’s BS on the Zoom call about “shifting the paradigm.”
- While they give their attention back to the meeting, their payment hits your Stripe account.
- And not just theirs. All day long, as your subscribers open and devour your email, the payments roll in.
- You just got paid, over and over, for telling a story.
That’s what great email stories do. They get you paid. Even when your story’s not tied to an offer, you’re getting paid.
When you know how to tell them well (especially in emails), your stories:
- – Make people remember you.
- – Make your information stick.
- – Keep you top of mind.
- – Build the know, like, and trust factor that makes people buy…if not right away, then down the road when they’re ready.
That’s shorthand for, great stories make people obsessed with you. They make you a star. Potentially, a rich one.