What is Proven China Sourcing 3.0?
As the title suggests, basically your guide on how you can source the best suppliers, best products for the best price in China. China is famous for all of its unscrupulous avarice soaked business practices, so it’s smart to learn how you can stay away from the most of it. If you are able to do so, you’ll be rewarded with a gold mine of cheap yet good products with decent suppliers! It’s perfect if you’re planning to run a wholesale business with China products.
So what can you learn from Proven China Sourcing 3.0?
- Sourcing direct with real manufacturers
- When to avoid Alibaba and how to use it correctly
- How to use other people’s expertise
- How I turned a $3,000 shipment into $21,000
- How to start small and still get volume discounts
- Avoiding drop-shippers and wholesalers
- Minimizing your risks
- Avoiding haggling and still get the best price
- And much, MUCH more…
What is included in Proven China Sourcing 3.0?
- You’ll never need to see the product.
- How to avoid the many deceptive product-sourcing web portals. These appear safe because they have thousands of suppliers listed, but are hazardous to your financial well-being. Get safe access to reliable suppliers by using the very few safe sourcing web portals that I recommend.
- How to buy small amounts at factory prices to try importing on a small scale.
- In just 133 pages learn how easy importing can be. Why buy a complicated course or a big eBook that will take you many hours or days to study?
- How to avoid having to learn all the rules and regulations. Use other people’s expertise.
- Learn to recognize and avoid the widespread misinformation circulating on the web, including the risky sourcing practices often recommended on internet marketing forums.
- How easy it is to import and how to minimize your risks.
- How to turn Customs clearance from a nightmare into a piece of cake..
- A ridiculously simple trick of the trade to make sure that you get the best prices.
- How avoiding haggling is an important trick of the trade.
- How to avoid freight rip-offs that could potentially bankrupt you is another trick of the trade.
- How to access genuine manufacturers rather than dealing with unreliable agents.
- Identity of a trade organization that only the “big boys” know about: a valuable contact point to help you find reputable manufacturers.
- Avoid these two big risks when obtaining samples.
- Licenses – do you need them?
- Discover the huge profit margins being made by importers. I have sold for $21,000 1,000 items that cost me $3,000 landed. One importer whom I taught wrote me: “It’s nice to make that occasional $50,000 profit for half a day’s work.”
- Deciding which products to import. Why the size of the product can be important.
- Locate items in places other than China at even better prices or better quality for the same price.
- Good reasons why you should avoid drop shipping and deal directly with the manufacturer.
- How to be sure you are dealing with a real manufacturer not a reseller or agent.
- How to get your mail service to handle your Customs clearances at no cost to you.
- Step-by-step instructions with a check list of things that must be done when ordering.
- Suppliers will come to you if you use our simple methods.
Download Proven China Sourcing 3.0!