What is Ken McCarthy – The System Club Letters?
Ken McCarthy pulls back the curtain on private communications he’s had with his System Club members
over the years.
The System Club is one of the world’s oldest mastermind groups in Internet marketing. Membership is open to graduates of System training and other invited parties.
These letters – fifty-seven in all – were written to be absorbed quickly and deliver hard hitting, targeted marketing tactics and inspiration.
Here are just a few of the ideas Ken shares in his latest book:
- The invisible foundation of killer ad copy
- Formulas for generating productive action
- The world’s greatest marketing university
- When to break the rules
- All big things start out small
- Can you improvise?
- The power of Internet video
- The 40-40-20 rule
- Your most important asset
- Values and vision in business and in life
Download Ken McCarthy – The System Club Letters