What is this course about?
The Effortless Google Posts Profits System is the first and only system to reliably pull customers from Google’s New Posts Service.
I’ve taken everything I’ve learned from months of trial and error and created a series of templates that anyone can use to create Google Posts that reliably generate results for local businesses.
Posts that cater to all the most profitable niches, as well as more generic posts that will work for any client including:
- Special meal offers and coupon promotions that drive hungry patrons in to restaurants – Restaurant owners make their investment back in a single night when you use one of these posts at the right time.
- Event promotion posts for bars and night clubs that pre-sells tickets – Bar owners will happily pay you every week to sell tickets to their upcoming events.
- The ‘allergy removal’ posts for carpet cleaners – This sales angle works so well, that carpet cleaners have become my best clients.
- Pain relief posts for chiropractors – These posts attract patients who are looking for an urgent solution to their pain, and are the types of repeat customers that chiropractors love.
- The invisalign ad that booked 3 $5,000 patients for my dentist client in a week.
- Holiday posts to capitalize on every opportunity – Some local businesses earnmost of their revenue during the holidays. You’ll have a post for every occasion to maximize on the opportunites ( including made up holidays like Tax Day, owners birthdays, fire sales, and many more)
- Remember: If you can generate customers for local businesses, you will always have a source of income.
Google Posts™ is the best new way to generate customers and I’ve compiled everything you need to know in order to use this service successfully into a step by step guide book. Inside you’ll learn all the tips and tricks to making every Google Posts campaign profitable including:
- The weekly report that dazzles clients and makes them eager to buy more posts from you every week – Learn how to use Google Analytics to track every click, call, and customer generated by your Google Posts campaign. Seeing weekly results in black & white establishes trust with clients… They eagerly pay you every week to keep the customers flowing.
- Learn the best and worst times to release a Google Post – Releasing a Post on a Saturday has a very different response than releasing it on a Wednesday… Just as releasing one in the morning reaches a different audience than releasing one at night. I’ve included a release schedule that ensure you will get the timing right with every post. ( including Holiday promotion that must be timed properly before the actual holiday.)
- How to build an email list for your client ( And get paid extra to manage it) using Google Posts – Generate a flood of new customer leads on demand every time you use Google Posts. These leads become repeat customers for your client and gives you another service to offer.
- Learn the perfect call to action to use for every business type – Google Posts allows you to use a call to action to generate customers including ‘Call Us Now’, ‘Visit our website’, or even ‘Buy Now’. Every business has a different sales funnel and knowing which call to action to use is crucial in delivering results to your clients.
- How to use Google Posts™ to generate inbound phone calls – Financial and law professionals pay top dollar for inbound phone leads, as much as $100 per call in some niches. Use my ‘incentivized call’ method to generate dozens of phone calls with every post and charge higher fees to these offices.
- The right way to knock of fence-sitting customers using offer scarcity – Turn every maybe into a YES by adding time limits to your client’s offers. This one trick can turn mediocre campaigns into profitable ones… Only IF you do it correctly. Use scarcity at the wrong time and you will turn off customers who would normally buy.
- The surprising niche that is BANNED from using Google Posts – Don’t waste your time selling to this banned local niche. Google is planning a unique service for this niche that will be a major opportunity for consultants ( you’ll learn all about it in the guide). In the meantime, avoiding this niche will prevent you from making promises you can’t keep.
- The free and paid image sources I use for all my Google Posts – Images attract attention and generate click-throughs with Google Posts. Charge clients extra for providing them with an endless supply of high-quality images ( clients never say no to this add-on!)
- Split-Tested image hacks that increase response – Learn the small alterations you can make to any stock image that makes it grab a reader’s attention. These tricks take 5 minutes to implement using free software and have been shown to double the response they get when posted.
- Now I want to make sure you have everything you need to land paying clients as quickly as possible. To help you, I’m including all of the sales material I use to sell local biz owners in a copy & paste format.