What is this course about?
- Learn how to generate an additional 30% or more of monthly revenue for ANY e-commerce brand transforming it into a profit churning machine.🛒😎
- For Brands: founders experience increased bottom line.
- For Agencies: provide a better experience, attract quality brands.
Unlock hidden revenue in your business
As I am making this funnel now I feel elated at how much impact this program will have. The more business owners I help the more I realise the joy and the importance of sharing knowledge.
One of the areas I’ve been super privileged to stumble into is the email marketing space, specifically when it comes to e-commerce. And after running paid traffic for stores, consulting on CRO and influencer marketing, I must say emails has by far been the most fruitful for the founders I’ve helped.
Emails is still a relatively blue ocean marketing method for e-commerce brands as the general focus seems to be placed on acquisition and bringing top of funnel traffic. Whereas retention despite being a lot less ‘sexy’ is still a lethal weapon in your marketing arsenal.
If you’re a consultant/ freelancer/ marketing agency then you’ll find the systems in this invaluable to you retain your clients for longer from delivering improved results.
If you’re a brand owner then this is perfect for you! This program will give you the systems to consistently make it rain for your business in the backend.
What You Get:
Welcome To The Ecommerce Email Marketing School
Thank you so much for enrolling yourself here, I will do my best to serve you and provide a wildly positive ROI on your attention and investment.
- Meet the instructor
- Support guide & program maximisation
- False beliefs around emails
- Metrics meaning & email roadmap
- Klaviyo setup
- Advanced Klaviyo metric setup
These flows are directly revenue generating and generally triggered to convert web traffic into sales.
These flows will represent the vast majority of all flow revenue.
- Welcome flow
- Abandon checkout flow
- Abandon cart flow
- Abandon product flow
- Abandon site flow
These are flows that occur post purchase, the goal of these being to retain and nurture customers turning them into life long patrons.
- Customer thank you flow
- Customer win back flow
- Customer upsell flow
- Sunset unengaged flow
Campaign master will cover the various campaign angles you can take with your emails. Campaigns represent around 50% of your email efforts so don’t sleep on them.
These modules will show you how to plan your campaigns, ways to structure them during promotional periods and other ninja hacks to boost revenue.
- Plain text or design emails
- Sales campaign best practices with examples
- Announcement campaign best practices with examples
- Holiday campaign best practices with examples
- Content campaign best practices with examples
- Campaign calendar excellency
- Doubling down effectively – strategy for sales
- Two & Four day double down strategy
How To Run A Tight Email System
You now know what, why and how you can run an air tight email system, but how do you outsource and manage your own in-house team/ freelancers with emails?
These modules show you the majority of the remaining pieces of puzzle.
- How to design a high converting email
- How to communicate email designs to graphics team
- Email copy masterclass
Email Optimisation, 8 figure decision framework
Now that you are able to build out the decision flows, construct the campaigns and capture emails, where do you go from here?
In this module I will unveil the framework for decision making that I go through in order to optimise my emails to the nth degree!
This will be the difference between generating 30% vs up to 50%+ from your email systems.
- Decision making framework for optimisation
- How to conduct split tests: Flows
- How to conduct split tests: Campaigns
- How to conduct split tests: Forms
- How to conduct split tests: Segments