What is the Course creator toolkit?
- Course Topic Worksheet: You can create an online course about literally any topic… and maybe that’s why it’s so hard to nail down. This worksheet will walk you through an easy 4-step process to choose the right course topic for you and your audience.
- Course Validation Worksheet: But will it sell? That’s the question you’re likely asking, and this worksheet will help you validate your idea so you don’t waste time creating training that no one buys.
- Course Outcome Worksheet: Before your potential customer will break out her credit card, she needs to know exactly what results she can expect. This worksheet will help you clarify your course outcome so you can effectively communicate it to her. Not only that, but with this one piece of the puzzle in place, you’ll instantly be more focused and less likely to get stuck in endless creation mode.
- Course Title Worksheet: Compelling, benefit-driven titles make your course value apparent, and make marketing easier. Use the examples and templates in the Course Title Worksheet to brainstorm a title that perfectly matches your style and course goals.
- Course Planning Process: Actually laying out your course in a meaningful (and useful) step-by-step fashion takes some skills. In the
- Course Planning Process, I’ll share the setup I’ve used to plan and outline dozens of courses. It’s easy, it’s flexible, and most importantly, it just works.
- Roadblocks Worksheet: What’s keeping your ideal client from reaching her goals right now? Knowing her roadblocks will allow you to better plan and market your new course, so don’t skip this step!
- Course Format Worksheet: You have lots of options when it comes to creating an online course. This worksheet will help you choose the right format based on your skills, your course plan, and your ideal client’s needs.
- Course Pricing Worksheet: If you’ve ever priced a digital product, then you know how arbitrary the whole thing can feel. In this worksheet, I’ll give you 6 strategies to help make the pricing decision easier.
- Infrastructure Assessment Worksheet: Do you have the necessary software and systems to create, sell, and deliver an online course?
- This worksheet will help you evaluate where you’re at, so you can make smart buying decisions later.
- Do the Work Planner: So many course creators are excited about the planning, but get stuck when it comes to actual implementation. This planner will help you break your course creation project into actionable steps, identify your best time blocks for creativity, and actually make consistent progress without getting overwhelmed at all you have to do.
- Slide Deck Creation Checklist: Quickly create your slide presentations when you follow this 11-point checklist with best practices and practical tips for translating your outline or script into an easy-to-follow slide deck.
- Course Hosting Options Comparison Chart: You have a ton of options today when it comes to delivering your online course. This comparison chart will help you quickly see which choices are best for you based on your course needs, your budget, and more.
- Course Hosting Options Cheat Sheet: With a series of easy questions, this cheat sheet gives you the best choices for your course hosting, even if you don’t have a clue where to begin.
- Video Hosting Options Comparison Chart: YouTube or Vimeo or Amazon or Wistia? Which video hosting option is right for your course? This comparison chart will help you decide.
- Video Recording Checklist: If your course is video based, then this checklist will help you create high-quality, professional looking video on a budget – no team of editors or fancy lighting required.
- Document Formatting Checklist: You don’t have to hire a designer to create stunning documents, but you do want them to have consistent branding and style. This checklist will help ensure your course materials are on brand and consistent throughout.
- Transcription Checklist: Transcriptions are a value add that many of your customers will appreciate. This checklist will help you choose the right transcription service and make the best use of the resulting document.
- Quality Review Checklist: Before you hit “send” on that first promotional email, use this checklist to walk through your course set up one final time. Skipping this step can result in embarrassing faux pas and a flurry of support tickets, so don’t ignore this piece!
Download Cindy Bidar – Course Creator’s Toolkit
You need to be subscribed!
Oops! Looks like you have yet to subscribe to PremiumLeaksHub.com's VIP/Executive Membership! What are you waiting for?