Why learn TikTok advertising?
- 1. Chances are a very large percentage of your ad budget is on Facebook, which means at any moment Zuck can shut you down (just like he did to me and countless others). You need to start diversifying your ad spend TODAY.
- 2. TikTok is on track to become a true Facebook ad competitor and they are already seen as a threat. With ~1 billion monthly active users and a user base that is rapidly ageing up, TikTok has all the ingredients it needs to make a serious dent in Google and Facebook’s current duopoly.
- 3. Q4 is right around the corner and with 50%+ of TikTok users having made a purchase after seeing a product advertised in the app, TikTok ads present a massive opportunity for scale this Holiday shopping season. You will 100% get lower costs than on Facebook while reaching a massive user base that loves to shop online.
- 4. This is your chance to get in on the ground floor of the next big thing online. Some of you may remember the early days of Facebook ads (all of you have heard stories) when it was basically like shooting fish in a barrel when it came to creating profitable ads. We are now seeing all the same trends and indicators with TikTok ads as we did back in the early Facebook ads days. Don’t miss another gold rush!
- 5. If you run an agency, take our word for it when we say that nearly every online business in the world wants to diversify off of Facebook and explore TikTok ads. We have been closing some massive brands at ultra premiums for managed TikTok ad services without having to do any selling because there is an insane supply demand mismatch right now. This training will give you the strategies and knowledge needed to start offering TikTok ad services and easily add 5-6 figures in monthly billing.
What you can learn from this course
- -Why I am so bullish on it.
- -Initial results, how long we’ve been on it, etc.
- -Why marketers should start diversifying their spend onto it ASAP.
- -Understanding how users are using the platform and what makes it so different from other apps.
- -Breaking down our audience and creative testing process.
- -How we are using their ACO feature to rapidly test creative.
- -How to do research on the app to identify hot trends, hashtags, sounds, filters and more to incorporate.
- -Handling rapid creative fatigue and becoming a creative testing machine.
- -How to leverage the power of influencers with Spark Ads.
- -Our process for scaling up the budget profitably with proven winning creatives and audiences.
- -Switching from lowest cost to cost cap bidding to control CPA.
- -Having steady stream of new creative being tested to combat rapid fatigue.