What is ZAG about?
In an age of me-too products and instant communications, keeping up with the competition is no longer a winning strategy. Today you have to out-position, out-maneuver, and out-design the competition. The new rule? When everybody zigs, zag. In his first book, THE BRAND GAP, Neumeier showed companies how to bridge the distance between business strategy and design. In ZAG, he illustrates the number-one strategy of high-performance brands—radical differentiation.
What will you learn?
- – why me-too brands are doomed to fail
- – how to “read” customer feedback on new products and messages
- – the 17 steps for designing “difference” into your brand
- – how to turn your brand’s “onliness” into a “trueline” to drive synergy
- – the secrets of naming products, services, and companies
- – the four deadly dangers faced by brand portfolios
- – how to “stretch” your brand without breaking it
- – how to succeed at all three stages of the competition cycle
Download Zag: The Number One Strategy of High-Performance Brands