What do you get in this course?
Module: 1 – Welcome
Most online courses push you off the ledge and hope you learn to fly. We do things differently. Module 1 gives you immediate action items and helps you optimize for results rather than participation.
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: Housekeeping
- Lesson 3: Equipment You’ll Need
- Lesson 4: Tips For Success
Module: 2 – Business Plan Builder
While you wait for your equipment to arrive, follow along as Jonah helps you put together a business plan and prepare for the empowering lifestyle of an entrepreneur.
- Lesson 1: Understanding The Business Model
- Lesson 2: Understanding The Products
- Lesson 3: The “3 Foundations”
- Lesson 4: Market Research Using Instagram
- Lesson 5: Market Research Using Google
- Lesson 6: Developing Your Competitive Edge
- Lesson 7: How To Project Your Profit
Module: 3 – Set Up Your Farm
Module 3 is all about breaking ground on your in-home farm. Set up your equipment in a place that works for you and get ready to grow!
- Lesson 1: Where To Set Up Your Grow Area
- Lesson 2: How To Set Up Your Rack
- Lesson 3: How To Set Up Your Lights
- Lesson 4: How To Set Up Your Misc. Equipment
- Lesson 5: How To Stay Fully Stocked Despite Supply Shortages
Module: 4 – Growing 101
Before you get your hands dirty, discover the basic concepts of indoor growing so that you avoid costly mistakes right out of the gate. Module 4 will catch you up to speed on the entire 10 day growth cycle.
- Lesson 1: The 4 Easiest & Most Profitable Crops
- Lesson 2: The 10 Day Growth Cycle
- Lesson 3: Soaking Seed
- Lesson 4: The Importance of Temperature & Humidity
- Lesson 5: Basics of Watering
- Lesson 6: How To Harvest Your Crops
- Lesson 7: How To Create A Winning Product
- Lesson 8: Mastering Sunflower
- Lesson 9: The Secret To Improving The Yield of Any Microgreen
Module: 5 – Practice Makes Perfect
In Module 5, follow along step-by-step demonstrations and do exactly as Jonah does. This is by far the best and quickest way to master growing healthy microgreens. Once you feel confident in your yields, you’ll head over to the sales and marketing section to get your first paying customer.
- Lesson 1: Plug n’ Play Software That Makes Growing Easy
- Lesson 2: Practice Order
- Lesson 3: Prepare Your Trays
- Lesson 4: Add Seed To Your Trays
- Lesson 5: Watering Your Trays
- Lesson 6: Stacking Your Trays
- Lesson 7: What To Look For Each Day of The Growth Cycle
- Plus 10 more!