What is Affiliate Millionaires 3.0 (2017):
The Affiliate Marketing No One Talks About. My industry is affiliate marketing, but not your traditional affiliate marketing. This isn’t Amazon; we don’t just get paid a small percentage of a sale. While the so-called gurus are barely making a million dollars selling crappy information products, the REAL internet marketers in my industry are netting tens of millions of dollars per year, working part time. There’s a secret world of much more successful online marketers out there, that are cashing in on an industry that has stayed under the radar for many years. They are extremely tight-lipped. They rarely talk about how they make these huge sums of money outside of their very small circle.And they all have one thing in common. More on that later. My name is Greg Davis, aka Mr. $50K A Day and I’ve been blessed to be an insider in this world for many years. I’ve been a $1M/month super affiliate, an affiliate network owner, and a merchant. The type of affiliate marketing I do is WAY bigger than Internet Marketing products.
It is an event where he will talk about what he does and the sources.
Traffic/Product Conversion Discussion:
Traffic Source 1: Google (Search & Display)
Google is the undisputed heavyweight champion of traffic. According to Alexa.com, Google is the #1 most trafficked website in the world, followed by Youtube (owned by Google) and Facebook. Google reaches a staggering 98% of the internet. Google Display Network (GDN) is the largest media buy network in the world by a wide margin. Text ads, video ads, mobile ads, banner ads – all can be created on Google in a matter of minutes. My clients and I spend upwards of $75k/day on Google to promote CPA offers.
It’s a huge source of traffic and at my event in October you’ll learn:
- How to quickly ramp PPC campaigns from 3 figures to 5 figures per day
- The secret to finding keywords with huge amounts of traffic that convert like crazy
- How to triple the traffic of any profitable campaign instantly. No one is teaching this method!
- How to easily get new Google accounts even if you’ve been banned 331 times like me.
- How to write PPC ads that get high CTR and high conversion rates.
- How to get dirt cheap traffic on the Google search (not display) network
- Secrets to testing and tracking like a pro
- Bidding strategies – how to get the best possible ad placements for the cheapest possible cost per click
- What it really takes to build a $100k/day Google search campaign (hint: it’s not what you think)
Traffic Source 2: Social Media
Since overtaking porn in 2012, social media is the #1 online activity. No matter how you feel about it, you can’t deny that it has become a big part of our culture. Most people check at least one social media platform at least once a day. Many people spend hours a day on it. All these eyeballs on phones present an unprecedented advertising opportunity. Not only is there massive amounts of traffic available, it can be targeted down to the smallest of demographics.
The 800 lb gorilla of social media advertising is Facebook. Facebook is an absolute gold mine for affiliates and advertisers. At the event you will be around entrepreneurs like myself and some of the speakers that spend $50k – $100k+ on Facebook. There are a lot of so-called Facebook ad “experts” out there, but show me some that are doing that kind of volume. Your favorite Facebook expert’s favorite Facebook experts will be at Affiliate Millionaires.
Facebook definitely leads the pack with its 2 billion+ users, but at Affiliate Millionaires you’ll learn about other social media platforms that we have been crushing with.
- The social media platform that converts better than Facebook that no one is talking about.
- A new way to laser target your Facebook audience to explode your ROI. No one is teaching this.
- How to get unlimited $.05 – $.10 clicks on Facebook to skyrocket your ROI
- The New Facebook ad option that is absolutely crushing it that no one is talking about.
- How to promote affiliate offers without getting banned.
- The secret to scaling your Facebook campaigns the gurus are afraid to teach.
- How to get optins on Facebook for less than $.15!
- How to get so much engagement with your ads that they go viral and get tons of free traffic.
- Secrets to creating mobile social ads that convert better than desktop ads
- And much more
Traffic Source 3: Email
Email is the #1 volume traffic source for CPA offers today, by a wide margin. Mastering email marketing is a big key to long term affiliate marketing profits.
- How to get into mass email marketing the easy way.
- How to start mailing immediately without worrying about warming up IP’s and everything that goes into traditional email.
- The right way to buy data
- How to build massive lists – FAST – that you can monetize for years
- How to setup your pathways to sky-rocket opt-ins and increase conversions
- Unique methods to monetize your list that you never knew existed
Conversion – Products and Offers
The next part of our Traffic + Conversion= Cash is CONVERSION. In our world conversion means having something to sell or promote that “converts” the traffic into money. This means offers. Products. Stuff to sell. With CPA networks, you literally have thousands of offers at your fingertips. However, many smart affiliates realize that they can make a lot more money if they became the advertiser, or product owner. And one of the smartest will be teaching you at Affiliate Millionaires 3.0.
Special Session – Becoming The Advertiser (Product Owner)
The CPA industry consists of the affiliates, advertisers (the merchants or offer owner), and the CPA Networks that connect the two. Of those 3 entities, the one that makes the most money by far is the advertiser. Over the past year especially, more and more affiliates are becoming the advertiser, and driving traffic to their own offers. At Affiliate Millionaires we will be having a special session on becoming the advertiser.
- How to get, and keep your MIDS (merchant accounts)
- Credit card processing – the easy way
- How to find the best suppliers, and what to avoid.
- How to handle fulfillment without having a warehouse full of product
- How to build an internal traffic team so you don’t need to rely on CPA networks and affiliates
Download Affiliate Millionaires 3.0 (2017)