What is The Artificial Intelligence Conference – Beijing 2018?
The AI Conference is unique in its focus on applied AI—bridging the gap between AI developments in research and their commercial applications in business and industry.
Only the AI Conference in Beijing brings Silicon Valley and China together for a rare convergence of global AI experts, bringing exceptional technical depth and practical business substance to the program. Speakers include AI innovators from Baidu, Google, eBay, Bonsai, Uber, Microsoft, Alibaba, Amazon, SAS, Unity, SalesForce, IBM, Berkeley, Stanford, and Oxford—just to name a few.
Whatever your focus, you’ll find it at the AI Conference:
- AI in the enterprise: Executive Briefings, case studies, industry-specific use cases
- AI in business and society: automation, safety, regulation
- Implementing AI projects: applications, tools, architecture, security
- Interacting with AI: design, metrics, product management, bots
- Models and methods: Reinforcement and machine learning, TensorFlow, deep learning, generative adversarial networks (GAN), natural language processing and understanding, speech recognition, and computer vision
- Following sold-out events in New York and San Francisco, the Artificial Intelligence Conference is coming to Beijing April 10-13, 2018. Join us and put AI to work in your organization.
Download The Artificial Intelligence Conference – Beijing 2018