What is this course about?
The future is voice. Advance your career by learning Voice Interaction Design from active industry leaders and practitioners, and let our career consultants help you become job ready.
In this 24 weeks Voice Interaction Design Specialization, you’ll learn from everything to be a skilled voice interaction designer. And a chance to learn to design and develop voice interactions from thought leaders who is actively defining the voice tech standards. We will take you from the very basics of voice interaction and conversation design, through to how voice technologies work. We’ll do a deep-dive into conversation design strategy, and it will be fully hands-on with your Capstone projects. By the end of the course, you will have two voice applications successfully designed, developed, and deployed.
- Fundamental skills of voice interaction / conversational design
- Voice-first thinking and voice strategies framework
- Building blocks and basics of voice design and voice technologies
- The voice design process, techniques and tools
- Methods to test your voice application using Wizard of Oz (WoZ) Testing and Usability testing
- Conversation design strategy and guidelines
- Methods to validate, measure and optimize voice interactions performance
- Inclusive Design Framework
- Ethical and Privacy Voice Design Framework