What is this course about?
The Master Flow Cheat Sheet is a PDF that contains 10 different flows (aka email automations) that you can setup for your (or your clients) brand.
It’s inclusive of 5 pre-purchase flows and 5 post-purchase flows that are crucial to helping Ecommerce brands maximize their email engagement and revenue.
For each of the 10 different flows, we include:
- – Flow Overview
- – Flow Setup (Relevant Triggers and Filters)
- – Visual Setup (A real screenshot of each flow setup)
- – Breakdown of every email in every flow (touchpoints, subject lines, send time/delay, and 2 to 4 email examples).
This PDF includes everything you need to understand, visualize, and execute for all the core flows.
For example, two of the flows we cover, target the following use cases:
1. Someone who started the checkout process but failed to complete the purchase.
- – This would trigger an Abandoned Checkout Flow where emails are sent to shoppers who add items to their cart and go through part of the checkout process but fail to complete a purchase within a designated amount of time. Given that 7 out of 10 shopping carts get abandoned, there’s a lot of opportunity here to recover revenue.
2. Sent to customers who previously engaged with your brand, but have not interacted with you for a certain period of time.
- – This would trigger a Customer Winback Flow (also known as re-engagement emails), where emails are sent to customers who made a purchase (typically 3, 6, or 12 months ago) but haven’t since. On average, it is five times more expensive to acquire a new customer than it is to retain existing customers and encourage repeat orders.
We cover 10 of the must-have flows:
- – The Welcome Series for Non Buyers
- – The 4 Abandoned Flows
- – 2 Customer Thank You Flows
- – The Winback Flow
- – The VIP Flow
- – The Cross-sell / Upsell Flow
Download Chase Dimond – The Master Flow Cheat Sheet
You need to be subscribed!
Oops! Looks like you have yet to subscribe to PremiumLeaksHub.com's VIP/Executive Membership! What are you waiting for?