What Will You Learn With Earnings Engine?
6 High-Probability Setups Designed Specifically for Trading Earnings Reports
After studying 590 earnings plays, Sami broke them up into 6 different setups.
Each one has its own criteria and works in a specific situation. Between these 6 patterns, you’ll find countless trading opportunities every single earnings season. (10 or more a day sometimes, and it doesn’t take long)
- 1. The Pullback Play: For stocks that pullback in a specific type of uptrend
- 2. The Breakout Play: For stocks that are ready to break out on earnings
- 3. The Transition A: For stocks exhibiting a specific type of basing behavior
- 4. The Transition C: For downward-trending stocks about to gap down on earnings for big short profits
- 5. The Run Play: For stocks ‘running’ into resistance/support
- 6. The Unfilled Gap: For stocks approaching an unfilled gap
Each pattern is easy to learn, and easy to implement, with simple instructions. There is no guessing involved.
Trade Metrics: Actually Getting In and Out of Positions
Patterns are worthless unless you know exactly how to put them to work.
So Sami gives you extensive guidance in trade implementation, including:
- Scanning: Quickly assemble an ‘Earnings Hit List’ of stocks to target each day. And more importantly, learn which stocks to avoid, based on volume and setup quality.
- Entry: You’ll be amazed at how simple the entry process is. Sami also explains how his trading platform is set up for earnings.
- Share Sizing: Learn an easy system for share sizing, and determine what level of risk is appropriate for you.
- Trade Management: Get Sami’s exact trade management parameters so you can maximize your reward:risk. Also – and this is VERY important – learn when to get out of a trade, take profits, and move on.