What is this course about?
Hi, my name is Mike Pearson, founder of Stupid Simple SEO™ and the popular SEO course that goes by the same name. And I’ve been making money passively with niche sites for more than five years now, including my first $5,000 month from Amazon Associates all the way back in December 2014: Up until today when I’m And I just recently hit my first $9,000 month with my new niche site in the credit space … While still working my 9-5 corporate job and helping to raise my two little adorable kids at home. I’ve started four- and five-figure per month niche sites in the vacuum niche (yes, really), fitness niche, backpacking niche, and now credit niche, and I’ve perfected the process for identifying high-income potential niches with my Niche Sites That Scale System.
Niche Site Academy
The most easy-to-follow (yet comprehensive) training program laser-focused on getting your niche site up & running and making money as fast as humanly possible.
After Implementing the Niche Site Academy System, You’ll Have…
- Nailed down the perfect niche. No more worrying about whether you can actually make money with your niche—finally have the confidence knowing what kind of niches are profitable (and which ones to avoid).
- A professional looking site up & running fast. Have WordPress installed, your new theme and plugins activated, a logo designed, and your new site up and running in a matter of hours, not weeks.
- Profitable, rankable keywords to go after. Stop trying to guess which keywords you think you can rank for. After completing the Keyword Research module, you’ll know exactly the right types of keywords to target.
- A content strategy to consistently publish high-quality posts. Say goodbye to wasting time writing content that has no chance of ranking and, worse yet, no ability to actually make you money.
- A scalable process to build backlinks. When you’re ready to build links, you’ll be able to follow a proven, repeatable process for getting quality backlinks (no guest posting required).
- A dialed-in system to outsource your content. When you’re ready to outsource your content creation to freelance writers, I’ll show you my hands-off system to getting consistently high-quality content posted to your site each month with you barely doing any work.
Here’s what you might not realize about creating a website that actually makes money…
1. YOUR “PASSIONS” DON’T REALLY MATTER
Look, in a perfect world we would all blog about our passions and make $10,000 per month. But the truth is that most of our “passions” make for terrible niches, because the audience size is too small and it’s really hard to monetize whatever little traffic you’re able to get.
2. YOUR NICHE IS EVERYTHING
At the end of the day, when it comes to making money with a content-focused site like a blog or niche site, it all comes down to choosing the right NICHE.
Because while some niches are a goldmine for attracting large audiences ready to buy—hello, affiliate marketing revenue!—other niches are almost impossible to build traction with.
Which means that if you choose the WRONG niche, your website is doomed to fail before you even install your WordPress theme.
3. YOUR CONTENT CASHES THE CHECKS
Yes, as content marketers we all know that “content is king”, but for niche sites and blogs in particular, there are a handful of content-types that are a magnet for attracting affiliate sales on auto-pilot every single day.
If you end up publishing the wrong kind of content—which will never rank in Google, and is hard to monetize—you’ll have wasted countless hours writing posts that aren’t moving your business forward.
4. BRANDING, LOGOS, AND “TAGLINES” ARE A WASTE OF TIME
There’s nothing wrong with having a beautiful looking site that you’re proud of, but if you’re spending more than one day of your time worrying about the look and feel of your site, before you even have ANY traffic yet, then you’re not focusing on what really matters: publishing high-quality content that’s going to grow your traffic and affiliate income.
Here’s What’s Included:
Phase 1. Niche Selection
Get your new site started on the right foot by picking out a niche that actually has the chance to get you traffic and make you money—backed by data, not “passions”.
Phase 2. Site Setup
Get your site up and running, SEO optimized, and ready to roll in a matter of hours—not weeks.
Phase 3. Niche Site Keywords
Never waste any time again wondering what your audience “might” be interested in, and what affiliate keywords will actually drive money-making conversions.
Phase 4. Niche Site Content
Finally have the confidence knowing which kind of content will rank highly in Google, send you free traffic every month, and convert those visitors to affiliate sales.
Phase 5. Niche Site Links
Learn the efficient and scalable link-building strategy that all five-figure per month niche sites are using to build white-hat links consistently.
- Module 1: The Niche Site Framework
- Module 2:How To Find A Niche: Initial Research
- Module 3:How To Find A Niche: Narrowing Down Your List
- Module 4:How To Set Up Your Niche Site
- Module 5:Creating Your Niche Site Structure
- Module 6:Niche Site Keyword Research
- Module 7:Niche Site Content Creation
- Module 8:Niche Site Link Building
- Bonus:How To Outsource Content Creation
- Bonus:Students-Only Facebook Group (10 Weeks)