What is Get Booked?
This program is step-by-step. You will learn how to create the right foundation, how to find and pitch PAID gigs, see real-life examples, and get access to documents that will help you build a thriving speaking and consulting business.
The sessions will teach you how to start from the very beginning, how to build, and how to get gigs as you build. If you have experience, this program will teach you how to use that experience to book five and six-figure gigs.
The focus of this program is booking gigs at midsize companies, Fortune 100-500 companies, and large multinational corporations all over the world.
What this program is not?
This program will not be what you typically see. We won’t be teaching you high-level strategies that sound good but aren’t practical. We won’t be teaching you tactics that worked five years ago but won’t work now.
We won’t be teaching you how to book social media, podcast, or Internet marketing industry conferences that won’t pay you to train. We WON’T be teaching you how to book consulting with individuals. We won’t leave you hanging after the live sessions.
What will you learn with Get Booked?
- Screen-shared video training sessions: we will walk you through the exact steps to book paid speaking and corporate consulting worldwide. There are 22 total training videos that have 60 plus hours of content.
- Ongoing support: you get access to our amazing private group to network, get additional training sessions with experts, share experiences, and get more corporate consulting training.
- Q&A sessions: monthly Q&A sessions are on the first Thursday of every month.
- SEVEN bonus training sessions: experts in the paid speaking and corporate consulting industry teach you. In these pre-recorded sessions, you will learn: how to negotiate corporate consulting contracts, how to do corporate training, how to beat self-limiting beliefs and create a stronger mindset, how to create expert content, how to legally structure your business, and how to master local consulting.
- Documents: you get sample contracts, contract templates, pitch templates, real-life pitches that were accepted at conferences, companies, and publications, specific contact info, session handouts, sample slides, pitch examples, and a ton of document-based resources.
- Cold-pitch case study: you get a real-life example of a booked consulting deal. You see everything from the cold-pitch email, the company’s response, an interview about what happened in the proposal meeting, the proposal deck, the signed contract, and the presentation given.
- Lifetime access. You get lifetime access to the course content and private group. You get all the new course content every time we update the program.
- Live session participation. You get to join the live sessions every time we run them (four times a year).