What is this course about?
- Avoid the pitfalls of “bad jokes” and learn to write, film, and edit “funny”—so you can capture more eyeballs, generate more laughs, and see more sales.
- How to Make Your Ads Funny is a 3-part course that will take your ads from kinda punny to seriously funny.
- Join Daniel Harmon, Chief Creative Officer at Harmon Brothers as he pulls no punches in laying out the secrets to creating funny, memorable, and shareable ads.
- HUMOR IS THE KEY TO BETTER BRANDING, MORE VIEWS, AND MORE SALES
This course is for you if…
- You love watching funny ads (i.e. the Super Bowl ads are more important than the game)
- You struggle to add humor to your own ads
- You want to leverage the same techniques that billion dollar brands use to make their ads funny (think Budweiser, Geico, State Farm, etc).
- You’ve created “funny” video ads that only get pity-laughs
- You believe that your brand or product needs to be funny, but you have no idea where to start
- You hate bad ads that try too hard to be funny and end up being gross, distracting, or just simply not funny
- You know that comedy is valuable for advertising, but the only thing funny about you is that you graduated with a degree in accounting (we’re looking at you, Dave S.)
- You want to make your video ads funnier but just don’t know how
- You believe that COMEDY is something that can be LEARNED
What do you get?
- Over 3.5 hours of concise, actionable video content
- Over 70 digestible videos that will explain and breakdown comedic tools you can use to write, direct, and edit funny ads.
- 3 actionable workbooks with exercises for strengthening your comedy chops in the writing, filming, and editing phases of your ad.
- Membership to the exclusive Harmon Brothers University Facebook Group for personalized braintrust feedback on your content (we’ve had students say this alone is worth $3k to them)
- FREE BONUS COMING SOON: 500 page joke bank that classifies jokes into 70+ categories from our lead writer, Dave Vance (Squatty Potty, FiberFix, Purple).