What is Pat Flynn – Power-Up Podcasting 2.0?
So you’d like to start a podcast? Awesome. Starting a podcast is one of the best ways to build an audience and grow your business (even from scratch), but the process for getting started can feel daunting. What equipment and software should you use? How do you land interviews with big-name guests? How do you get your show loaded into Apple Podcasts? And even after your show goes live, how are you going to make sure people find it?
I’m going to help you cut through the confusion—to not only learn how to properly plan and launch your podcast, but make sure it gets found, too.
In Power-Up Podcasting®, I’ll walk you step-by-step through the entire process of launching a great podcast. With high-quality videos (that aren’t too long) and examples along the way, you’ll have your new podcast up and running in no time, so you can start growing and delighting your audience.
COURSE INFORMATION HERE’S WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH POWER-UP PODCASTING
- Power-Up Podcasting® was built with the aspiring podcaster in mind. If you’re a first-time podcaster and you’re looking for help with each step along the way, this is the course for you.
- Work at your own pace. There are seven distinct stages with 59 video lessons (over six total hours!), taking you from idea to post-launch success.
- Clear action items set you up for success, teaching you how to acquire the right gear, leverage your current audience, and build a podcasting workflow.
- Bonuses keep you on track, including a printable workbook and a special lecture on monetizing your podcast.
- Gain exclusive access to a Facebook community to discuss coursework and trade ideas with your fellow classmates.
- Office hours with Pat during the first month give you the opportunity to ask questions and get advice.
What will you learn in Pat Flynn – Power-Up Podcasting 2.0?
Across seven distinct course stages, you’ll learn all about:
- The how and why of podcasting: You’ll gain a deep perspective on how and why podcasting works for both you and your listeners—from understanding what drives you to create an amazing podcast to taking advantage of the powerful ways in which your audience can become hooked on your content.
- Mastering the technical stuff: I’ll help you with all the technical setup and know-how required to hit the airwaves like a professional, including an in-depth understanding of podcasting equipment, voice recording, audio editing, interviewing, mp3 tagging, hosting, and publishing.
- Setting up your website, shownotes, and more: I’ll teach you how to get your show published, including developing show notes, finding a website or blog for your podcast, submitting your show to iTunes, and creating accurate transcriptions of your episodes.
- How to launch your podcast with an unforgettable bang: Learn how to effectively promote and market your launch on social media, guest on other podcasts in similar niches, write amazing blog posts that draw in listeners when your show launches, and maintain your podcasting brilliance for years to come.