What do you get from this course?
Walking you through the process of coming with with the right name for your brand (more important than you think).
Creating your first shirt designs and showing you the best editing and creation programs to make your designs pop.
Finding and sourcing the absolute best materials for you to print your newly created designs on, including different brands and types of materials.
How to properly and safely use global manufacturer trading platforms like ALIBABA in order to source products like shirts.
Finding the right printer for your brand, while weeding out all the bad printers and helping you establish a relationship with your new printer.
How to choose between the different website builders and hosting, and how to get up and running with minimal cost.
Ordering your first batch of shirts and running you through the process of allocating your capital correctly and identifying the right amount of inventory.
- SOCIAL MEDIA/MARKETING
Creating and growing your social media accounts and deeper coverage of Social Media marketing and advertisement.
- WHOLESALE ACCOUNT
Wholesale accounts & distribution and how you too can get high profile brick & mortar locations to sell your clothing and expand your company.
- COMPREHENSIVE Q&A
Final notes on lots of miscellaneous questions that have been asked over time (this will be updated as course members ask questions).
What will you learn from this course?
- Creating your first shirt designs and showing you the best editing and creation programs you can use in order to make your designs pop.
- Identifying, finding and sourcing the absolute best materials for you to print your newly created designs on.
- Finding the right printer for your brand, weeding out the incompatible printers and helping you locate and establish a relationship with the right printer for you.
- Ordering your first batch of shirts and running you through the process of allocating your capital correctly and identifying the right quantities of shirts to initially print.
- Brainstorming and walking you through process of coming up with the right name for your brand, put into four simple steps for you.
- Learn the physical storefront website building process. This step is where you will learn everything you need to know about building your website for VERY LITTLE MONEY.
- Marketing your brand online and selling your apparel through your social media channels.
- Wholesale accounts and distribution and how you too can get high profile brick and mortar locations to sell your clothing, ultimately expanding your company operation (this is how we got celebs wearing our brand).
- A never before seen or spoken of detailed history of ENTRPRNR and our first months in business, INCLUDING sales numbers, history of released designs, stories of our upbringing etc.!