What is this course about?
Finally, say goodbye to never-ending revisions & last-minute changes. Stop Guessing
Speak the same language. By translating words into images, you will get alignment with your clients before you ever design anything.
Lose the rapid heart rate and sweaty palms. Present ideas early and collaboratively to help “scaffold” clients to the end result.
Get Approval Fast
This collaborative and easy to use process will help your clients sign off on your work quickly: many times without any changes.
What You Get:
- Build a reference library to easily source imagery from
- If you’ve been in the creative field long enough, you know how difficult it can be to source inspiration for a project. In several video lessons, Chris walks you through his approach to building deep resource libraries. You’ll learn how to quickly curate and save imagery from multiple sources. Design beautiful Stylescapes that get client buy-in
- Stylescapes are not your average moodboards. There is a science to this composition that lends itself to incredible presentations. By focusing on The Three C’s—Curation, Composition, and Consistency—you will be able to craft a stylescape that inspires your next steps and allows your client to collaborate at an early stage.
- Learn how to critique your own work like Chris Do
- Ever wonder what it would be like to have Chris Do as your Creative Director? Want to know how he critiques work? You’ll get all that and more with several student critique recordings. Chris will help you identify how to improve your stylescapes before the presentation.
Learn how to present Stylescapes to your clients
- One of the most important parts of the stylescape process is the presentation. Crafting a narrative around your work will help your clients understand and remember what they see. Chris not only explains how to do this but also shares real-world video recordings of him presenting to clients. You’ll also get to watch other students present their work and get critiqued by Chris.