Original Price: $2,000
EXECUTIVE/VIP Price: $16.99
IM Offer Club: FREE
What is The Facebook Compliance Code?
- The “3 part Facebook Compliance Code Framework” that you can apply immediately to your campaigns making Facebook compliance far simpler and easy to understand than you could ever imagine.
- How to make your funnel “Facebook-Proof” so when your competitors are scrambling to get back online after getting banned you’ll be able to double down on ad spend and take their slice of the pie.
- The surprising truth behind why your ads could still get shut down even if your offer and copy are super squeaky clean (it can be as simple as missing elements from the footer or header, or a landing that page isn’t set up properly).
- A unique opportunity for the right people who are ready to become Facebook compliance wizards fast.
- Why appealing your ads is one of the worst things you can do when you suffer an account shut down or ban
- Plus I’ll take you behind the scenes and share an actual case study breaking down how I helped that Zuck-Slapped multi-7-figure a year funnel run at scale again compliantly this time.
The Facebook Compliance Code Component #1 – Offer
The nature of your offer alone can decide whether you can scale on Facebook stress-free or not. Seriously. There are some things Facebook just doesn’t allow on their platform no matter what. Most are pretty obvious. However, there are some offers and niches that Facebook secretly despises.
But they’ll never tell you that. So you’ll try to launch a new offer to cold traffic on Facebook. It knocks it out the park out the gate. And overnight you get banned. So you start from scratch. Try again. And this hell loop keeps happening. But if you just knew what offers could be tweaked to be compliant… Or which ones just aren’t compliant by nature…
You’d spend your time putting your time and attention on eggs you know that’ll hatch and grow over time and be very fruitful for you. Not dealing with constant bans. Shut downs. Disapprovals. headaches. And waiting days, weeks, or even months to hear back from Facebook. Offers are incredibly crucial.
If you have a non-compliant offer or name it in a non-compliant way, you’re shooting yourself in the foot before you can even run the race. So get that checked out before it’s too late. Plus if you’re a copywriter you’ll be able to help clients come up with Facebook compliant offers and names which is a huge value add.
The Facebook Compliance Code Component #2 – Messaging
When you truly KNOW what Facebook wants (like we talked about earlier) you can easily adjust your marketing message to fit their needs and desires. So compliance becomes far less of an issue than it used to be. Because it will feel NATURAL to write Facebook compliant copy. That’s why I focus on teaching how to THINK compliantly. Not how to WRITE compliantly. Because if you can THINK Facebook compliantly you can create Facebook compliant ideas. (if your ideas are Facebook compliant you can get away with more aggressive claims) And if you can create Facebook compliant ideas you can write Facebook compliantly. You’ll be able to trust your gut and know exactly what you can or can’t say.
You’ll be operating from a place of fully understanding and knowing what Facebook wants. So there’s far less uncertainty and confusion around these poorly pieced together rules.
The Facebook Compliance Code Component #3 – Funnel Design
This is the ugly beast most people aren’t even aware of. You can have a super compliant offer. Your messaging could be on point. But because of how your page is laid out your ads could get disapproved. So if you don’t have certain elements on your page. Or if you have the wrong elements on your page (like having autoplay on your video or VSL)… You could get shut down. They wouldn’t tell you this, mind you.
I’m honestly not sure why. But this is my experience after working with multiple 7, 8, and 9 figure companies running on Facebook at scale spending $100K-$11M+ a month in ads. And what I teach goes far beyond that. You can be spending $50M+ a month on Facebook ads for all I care.
That’s because I teach Facebook compliance to the max.