What is Sell with Story?
The Truth Is…Pretty Websites Don’t Sell Things. We see it all the time.
- Brands spend tens of thousands of dollars to outside vendors for a brand-new, state-of-the-art website.
- They invest their time and money into their own corner of the internet to attract potential customers and once the pomp and circumstance of launching the new website are through, they realize it’s not working.
- It’s not converting visitors into leads, leads into customers, or customers into advocates.
- The fact is, pretty websites don’t sell things.
- These brands have made the same critical mistakes that thousands of other companies make every day.
- They fail to focus on the aspects of their offer that will help people survive and thrive…
- They make their customers do the leg work to decide whether the product is a natural fit…
- And they haven’t learned this simple lesson…
- Stop Causing Your Customers to Overthink Before They Buy, Or Worse…
Click off your website entirely because they just don’t get your business.
Because these brands have not developed their customer story. Customers have no idea where the brand can take them, and they lose interest…quickly. Best-selling author, Donald Miller has created a framework that can relieve the stress of your company’s poor marketing messaging. And he’s going to share it with you!
A Blockbuster Workshop Two Years In The Making
- Donald Miller is the CEO of StoryBrand and author of the Wall Street Journal #1 best-selling book, Building a StoryBrand. In it, Miller explains the 7-part framework for storytelling and how it can be universally used to sell a product or service, thanks to humans’ innate desire for clarity.
- Since its publication in 2017, we’ve received hundreds of requests to bring in Donald for a training. In fact, at a quick glance Building a Storybrand has been brought up over 50 times in just ONE of our 3 members-only groups.
- You can’t even throw a rock in our Austin, Texas headquarters without it landing on a copy of Donald’s book! (All of our employees are “voluntold” to read it)
It’s safe to say we are EXTREMELY excited to have Donald join us for this one-of-a-kind workshop.
Introducing: The Sales-Boosting Framework Based On 2,000 Years of Storytelling. The Customer Value Journey is a tried and true method that turns your prospects into leads, leads into buyers, and buyers into raving fans. At its core, it is the perfect complement to the StoryBrand 7-part framework.