What is Dave Kaminski – Facebook Ads For Regular People
I need traffic. I need visitors. I need eyeballs on my website. That’s how it always starts. Maybe I’ll create a bunch of blog posts. Or put some videos on YouTube hoping they go viral. Or go the SEO route and see if my site will rank #1 everywhere. But all you get is crickets chirping. No traffic, no visitors, no eyeballs, no email subscribers and no product sales.
It’s not 2005 anymore when free traffic was easy and abundant. These days, if you want traffic to your website…especially for building an email list or making product sales…you’re going to have to pay for that traffic. And there are multiple ways to go about it…Facebook, Google Ads, YouTube and Microsoft/Yahoo ads…each with their pros and cons.
But of these, it’s Facebook that will be the simplest and most reliable for the average website owner. And when you do it the right way, you can literally create a Facebook ad, have it approved, running and delivering visitors to your website in less than 60 minutes. Yea, instant traffic…on-demand.
Facebook advertising, by default, is very casino-esque. They make it super-easy for you to give them your money, while making you think you’re headed for a big payday that never comes. I call this Facebook’s “slot machine” approach that they love to use on small business owners. Just click this button and that button and we’ll send you all of this traffic – it’s so easy! Unfortunately with this approach, Facebook gets your money and you get dismal results.
It’s exactly why 70% of small businesses fail with Facebook ads. And exactly why Facebook made in ad revenue in 2019 alone. But here’s the good news. You don’t have to play the “slot machine” game that Facebook pushes on you. You can go straight to the “poker tables” where it’s all about street smarts…and Facebook is no longer the casino.
And once you have these street smarts, the entire Facebook ad platform changes…where it can become the fastest way to get all of the profitable and reliable traffic you’ll ever need.
Introducing… Facebook Ads For Regular People
Here’s the plain truth. I don’t like Facebook…I don’t even have a personal Facebook account.
But I know three things:
- First, how well Facebook ads work for building email lists and generating sales for small businesses.
- Second, how small businesses get screwed over by doing Facebook ads wrong (like my client, Ken).
- And third, how there is an abundance of over-priced and overly-complicated Facebook ad training out there that small business owners get sucked into.
- So I finally decided to publish my own Facebook ads course.
- And I decided to make it for the regular person…the person who is tired of hearing all of the push-button-miracle-hype, doesn’t have time or money to burn and just wants someone to show them what to do without any B.S.