Ever wanted to make an android app and then publish it to the app store? Now’s your chance with the Universal App Template. This App template includes a very easy to use drag and drop content customizer so you won’t have to write a single bit of code. All you have to focus on are things such as the color templates as well as what you want your app to do.
Some things you can do:
- Create an android app for your website!
- Aggregate your very own radio station
- Integrate your WooCommerce store into the app so buyers can pay with the app!
- Create TV Channels and Live streams
- Create an RSS Feed
- Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest Feed (Can be filtered based on Hashtags or specific pages)
- Show maps. Useful if you’re a local business
Here are the full features as described by the Universal App:
- Unlimited Items – You can use & combine as many Timelines, Blogs, Feeds, Channels, Playlists, Stations, Webpages, etc as you want. Optionally add icons, create sections and highlight.
- Material Design – Complete Material Design, with animated Drawer Icon, Ripple’s and Card layouts.
- Completely customizable in every color. With subtile animations like parallax headers and fading toolbars.
- Tablet UI – A dedicated two plane layout on tablets and an immersive detailview for reading articles and viewing content without distractions.
- Push Notifications by OneSignal – Send push messages and urls to your users easily.
- In-App purchase – Let your users remove ads or unlock extra content within your app by making an in app purchase.*
- Offline & Favorites – Save Articles and posts from WordPress and RSS offline. Web pages & Youtube videos can be submitted as favorite items. Tumblr Images can be saved to local storage.
- Customizable – Easily make your app yours by translations and by customizing colors & using your own icons for menu items. You can also choose between multiple styles for your Navigation drawer, for example by setting a header image.
- Admob Banners & Interstitials – With build in Admob, it takes only a few seconds to add banner throughout your app & show interstitial advertisements during navigation.
- Comments – Show comments to posts, videos and articles from Youtube, Facebook, WordPress & Instagram within your app.
- NativeWeb Technology™ – Never before has the web content been this beautiful. We inject custom CSS to HTML based descriptions of RSS and WordPress descriptions to optimize the page for the device’s screen and create an unified look.
- Youtube & WordPress Search – Let users search your blog and youtube channel.
- Social – Let your users share content and promote your app at the same time.
- Custom Actions – Easily make an intent to another app, or open a url from the menu.
- Flexible Navigation – Easily create a tab based or navigation drawer based application, or even a combination of both!
- Easy & Dynamic Configurations – Define your app’s configuration easily using our free Configuration Creator. Your app will load based on this configuration, you can even change this configuration on the fly!
- In-App Videoplayer – Let users play youtube videos without even having to leave your application!
- In-App Media Viewer – View (embedded) images, videos and audio from content in your app, fullscreen.
- Connection Manager – Redirect users to offline content when no internet connection. Error handling is also integrated.
- Disqus – Support for interactive Disqus comments for WordPress.
- About & App rate – Display about dialog with HTML markup & Let users rate your app from settings.
- Language support – Easily translatable from within a single file. Also supporting RTL languages and layouts.
- Royal Documentation – Instructions for first app (installing java, sdk etc). Step by step importing and customizing of the template.
- Video Tutorials – Instruction video’s for setting up the SDK and Android Studio, opening the appropriate files, changing your package name and exporting your app.
Download Universal Android App Template: